Chance of precipitation in the Omaha area through much of the week

Chance of precipitation in the Omaha area through much of the week

Partly sunny skies and high temperatures in the mid 70s are in the forecast today for Auburn and Cayuga County. That's a slight departure from normal we'll more than make up for this coming week. That means temperatures will likely trend cooler as we trade the summer 80s for more spring-like 70s, perhaps a 60-something-degree day as well from Wednesday through Friday. North northeast wind 5 to 7 miles per hour becoming light and variable in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Chance of precipitation is 20 percent. Chance of rain 90 percent. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Cloudy, with a high near 74. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 56. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.

A chance of showers before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 57.

Trial on tap in Giants, Eli Manning memorabilia lawsuit
Manning and the Giants had denied the allegations and characterized the suit as "inflammatory and baseless" in court filings. The email was meant to ask Skiba for two helmets that would "satisfy the requirement for being game used", the filing said.

A chance of showers after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82.

FRIDAY: Cloudy, periods of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 75. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Low of 72 degrees. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 78.

Related Articles

  • Chelsea want Mauricio Pochettino as their new manager

    Chelsea want Mauricio Pochettino as their new manager

    Many former professionals have criticised the club's wage structure which isn't high compared to the rest of the top-six. Leicester City manager Claude Puel wants to stay at the Premier League club for the remainder of his contract.
    Karnataka election results 2018

    Karnataka election results 2018

    For the JD (S), which forged a pre-poll alliance with Mayawati's BSP, the real game may begin only once the results are out. The report has also suggested that JD (S)'s HD Kumaraswamy has flown to Singapore and has been negotiating from there.
    HP announces updated HP Elite 1000 Series powered by Windows 10

    HP announces updated HP Elite 1000 Series powered by Windows 10

    The HP Elite 1000 series has been updated with the launch of the EliteBook x360 1030 G3, Elite x2 1013 G3 and EliteBook 1050 G1. HP Audio Stream has been baked in, too, allowing you to use the ENVY AiO's speakers as the Bluetooth output for your phone.
  • Marvel Studio announces first-ever Muslim superhero to hit the big screen

    Marvel Studio announces first-ever Muslim superhero to hit the big screen

    Her addition to the franchise was also teased in the post-credits scene of Avengers: Infinity War . She eventually got her solo comic series titled Ms Marvel from 2014.
    Okorocha faction boycotts APC LG congress in Imo

    Okorocha faction boycotts APC LG congress in Imo

    Okorocha lauded the APC National Working Committee led by Chief John Odigie-Oyegun for postponing the local government congress. He explained that APC has only one structure under the leadership of the Minister for Science and Technology, Dr.
    Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City stars included in Brazil's squad for finals

    Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City stars included in Brazil's squad for finals

    Coach Tite said Neymar was one of the top three players in the world, but insisted his team didn't depend on him alone. Injured right back and team leader Dani Alves was replaced by Manchester City's Danilo and Corinthians' Fagner.
  • Alleged New Xbox One Controller Focused on Accessibility Leaked

    Alleged New Xbox One Controller Focused on Accessibility Leaked

    This controller would be hugely meaningful for users with accessibility needs that a typical Xbox controller could never provide. Furthermore, you can see that the rumored new Xbox One controller bears a USB port and 3.5mm jack on its left side.
    School budget, board vote takes place Tuesday

    School budget, board vote takes place Tuesday

    HOLLAND PATENT -Voters in the Holland Patent school district will decide on the district's $34.5 million proposed 2018-19 budget. The school budget vote which will take place on Tuesday at Camden Central High School Room 302 Lobby between noon and 9 p.m.
    David Tepper Expected To Sign Deal To Purchase Panthers

    David Tepper Expected To Sign Deal To Purchase Panthers

    Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, North Carolina; home facility and headquarters of the Carolina Panthers of the NFL. It was reported on May 11 that Tepper was the favorite in the bidding process over SC financier Ben Navarro.
  • John Cena Wants to Get Back Together With Nikki Bella

    John Cena Wants to Get Back Together With Nikki Bella

    When Brie suggests the couple tie the knot in Napa as a substitute of Cena's hometown, Nikki instantly shuts down the concept. Nikki solemnly asked while swirling her wine around. "It's about time John began making some", says Brie.
    Moon of Jupiter prime candidate for alien life after water blast found

    Moon of Jupiter prime candidate for alien life after water blast found

    The readings were spot on for what would be expected if Galileo had flown through a salty plume. Jia hopes this paper will inspire fellow researchers to keep looking at Europa's plumes.
    Nigeria Releases Names Of 30-Man Squad For Russia World Cup

    Nigeria Releases Names Of 30-Man Squad For Russia World Cup

    Nigeria finished their World Cup qualifying group comfortably in the first place gaining 14 points out of possible 18. Argentina is one of the favourites to win the tournament and will share a group with Croatia, Iceland and Nigeria.